Monday, December 13, 2010

Few days ago... ...

10 dec 2010
Today I had my last paper—PHYSICS.. my essay part was fully died.. at that day I had a mystery mission to do. So adventurous!!! Wakaka~ :D
Yet, im going bek on that day.. I missed the time that we be together! :s Really hate that feeling.. On my way home, I told my dad that when term 3, fetch me back on the next day. I dun wan to miss any moment that we can be together anymore. Bcz I miss it twice, nomore thrice. It made me missing all my friends: Mable, Anna, Lili, Robert, Mun Ting, Jian Qin and Zun Er. That day they went out after I went bek.. I really hoped that that time I was not on my way to go home. I missed the time to be together with her.. I really missed her and don’t want her to leave. But she has to for the sake of her family. She really cares about her family members. It made me so touch with it. Though I knew that 90% she will be leaving, yet I still hold the hope. jz like this song “there can be miracle, when you believe…..”When I reached home, dunno why, I kept on smsing them, jz wan to know where there are. That night they went to eat steamboat, I heard that everyone cried and some were drunk. That night I cried. After crying, I typed msg for everyone. Then I waited so long hope that someone will reply me, but noone replied me. I fall asleep.
Hope to see u all soon! 


10 dec 2010
Today I got new car—Myvi. My dad bought new car for me and sister. Should be happy??? Dunno why, I felt so stress. Once my dad is too good to us, I felt very stress. If I cant get into degree course, I felt like im wasting his money. I will break his hope on me.. I dun wan him to get any disappointment. I dun know wad to do besides study..




11 dec 2010
Today my mum went to ipoh with her sister. So I had to cook for my family.. Enjoy it very much, and wad I cooked quite delicious! More delicious than JAYA catering. Wakaka~ :D


Fishball soup :D i know lili sure dislikes... hehe^^

Vege lo.. anna sure dislikes... haha

Fried fish!!! So crunchy la~

Although im at home, I still missed my friends. Hope that im at aimst, not at home! >.< My heart is not at my hometown!!! Dunnoe where has my heart gone... I tink my heart is at mable’s there, lili’s there, anna’s there, robert’s there, mun ting’s there, jian qin’s there and zun er’s there… haha!! My heart can be given to so many ppl de.. haha
At night time, I cant fall asleep again.. Once I was on my bed, I will think of you all.. That feeling made me crying again. Haiz…

No comments:

Post a Comment