Thursday, August 11, 2011

Old place, New environment

I'm back to the university, but here seems new to me... Same place, same scenery, but with different dream to pursue and different people to study together. They are strangers whom I would not get closer as they're not warmth enough. I hope that I can go through the 5 years peacefully without any BIG things happen. I don't know who will I be after 5 years, but now I'm trying to keep a positive thinking so that I will not get drown into the OCEAN.
It's hard for me to mix around with other batch EX-foundation students as they're not really friendly. I'm trying hard to open my heart to accept them, but it's just too hard for me now. I need time. Only time can help me to adapt to this environment now.

i hope that, " TIME PASSED, HEART OPENS"

"jiayou" to me, my friends and my coursemates. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment