Monday, May 28, 2012

21 days

21 days to go
Time never stops but I hope it will
Stacks of notes are waiting for me
But I'M SLACKING
I want to move on
But I'M SCARED
I know that the day will come no matter what happened
But I'm just too weak to hold on now.

"So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." --- Isaiah 41:10
God, Your words are powerful.
I was touched when I saw this verse.
You're with me at that time.
You helped me, You strengthened me and You upheld me.
But I only realized it a few days ago.

I trust You, more than what I thought.

Now, should I pray to You as how i prayed to You? 

3 comments:

  1. jiayou, all the best :)
    耶稣对他说,你若能信,在信的人,凡事都能。 马可福音 9:23

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's words in the bible rite? No wander I found familiar to me when I saw it. It's the my favorite verse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaya...this verse reminds me that im not alone...God is always be with us. :)

      Delete