Have you ever look at the date and think of someone's birthday without the Facebook reminder?
Have you ever look into your heart and have a conversation with it?
Have you ever seen clearly what do you want?
A call that reminded me about a lot things.
-Discrimination
-Imperfect people
-'Stupid' things which I had done
-Revolution of a person
and the MOST important is WE HAVE GROWN UP!!!!!
Thank you for the reminders. They mean a lot to me :)
John 13:34
" A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. "
OMG, is it there's some interconnection between humans? Before I visited your blog, I wrote 'we all grown up' and, now, i c this word appear in ur blog.
ReplyDeletebcz it's a very common thing as we leave our home and go to a new place to study ba... haha xD
Delete