A state of mind in which a person experiences a clash of opposing feelings or needs.
It's destroying me inwardly.
I may look great from outside,
fooling people around me with my "great" smile,
but it's a black hole when you're looking into it.
The storm in me is so loud that I couldn't hear my own screams.
No one can understand what I am going through.
I couldn't describe it clearly to anyone and get help.
I don't want to be drown into the deep sea with big storms.
The conflict is growing greater and greater.
It's roaring at me like a lion, making me fear of it and stopping me to move forward positively.
It makes me to hate myself for being in this way.
I HATE THIS!!!
Always, there's dilemma in us. Whether to choose or not, we are to make a decision. You are always given options, whereby you may put it down or else you are going to suffer.
ReplyDeleteOrdinary people will never be able to see your doubts and problems, unless you share it out. Get someone whom you trusted along to help you rid off the dilemma you are facing. Perhaps, you'll find your way out.
As you're right, be dependent in God.
You changed the background of your blog,I can feel how desperate you wanted to leave the place you are standing right now.
Be strong.