Sunday, April 21, 2013

21yo

It's 21st April, 2013 and 17th April overed.
My 21st birthday is overed.
I'm 21 years old right now.
"how's your birthday?" the most common question asked by my oldie friends.
"my birthday was awesome!" the simplest answer which I gave.
I was too lazy to describe what had happened.

MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION was AWESOME!!!!
It's planned by friends whom I really care and love.
They made a fake cake and crashed my face into it.
"The whipped cream smells good and it tastes sweet."
They prank me with an old aunty's handbag as my purse, then came out with a real purse.
The new purse is really really beautiful and it's what i exactly want.
The friend knows me really well.
The Birthday Wishes Booklet is the most awesome! The Eiffel Tower is on the cover of the booklet! and it's drawn by those lovely friends!!!
and I got new Iphone earphone!!! yeah! i got it from those brothers. hehe
Seriously, i love all the things you all did for me and i really had an unforgettable birthday!
This is the FIRST TIME i have BIRTHDAY SURPRISES!
*TOUCHED*
My dear friends, u all are too awesome and I'm happy to have you all by my side.
This year, besides friends, i celebrated my birthday with my siblings as well. My brother bought me a small decoration thing, and i know it's from his heart to give me a gift. :) and my siblings are too awesome as well!


*************************FINISHED OF CELEBRITY*************************


Deep inside the heart, there are something whisper to me and i need to listen.
二字头的人生开始了。
觉得自己似乎一点成就都没有。
对于自己的人生,似乎从来没有负责任过。
是时候好好思考自己的人生,是时候负起责任了。

"What am I going to live on?"
-- no answer came out. so the next three questions can be skipped.
"Where are you going to live in?"
"Who are you going to live with?"
"Who are you going to live for? For youself? Or for Jesus?"

I really have no idea when these questions were asked.
What I know right now is that I will not end up my life to be a dentist only. I want to be someone else.
But who knows, thing might change. I might ended up to be a dentist only.
I want to have a to-do-list.
I want to have something which I can go after with my own passion and plan.
I don't want to take the footsteps of others or same like others. I want to have my own footsteps which are really belongs to me only.
I still have to work out on what I want myself to do in this year and my year 3 of my study.
I have to discover myself more.
I have to achieve what i promise to myself.
I have to make all these done.

No comments:

Post a Comment