Monday, September 2, 2013

With tears and joy

30/8/2013-1/9/2013

Well, 3 days 2 nights church camp ended.
This church camp didnt match well with what i expected it will be.
And it didnt go well too because of a minor thing happened (for me, it's not really minor.)
A friend whom u think that both of u are close enough, but it doesnt seem like both of u are close.
A friend whom u think that both of u will share anything, but it doesnt in that way which u thought of.
A friend hurt you in such a indirect way.
But there is no right or wrong in a relationship.
Everyone has their own concerns.
and you have to be clear that you couldnt expect your friend to be the friend which u expected her to be.
Because noone can be a dictator in a realationship.
Just do what you will do to your friends and keep a true and sincere heart to everyone whom you care.

A letter to Sukjin:
Never lost your pure and sincere heart as this made you to be a unique person in the world. You will never know who will fall for you because of the heart you own.

 ************************************************************************

A letter to God
God, you are such a wonderful papa.You are a faithful God. You are looking over me but i didn't realize You do so. Father Lord, with a beautiful beach You created and talking to you in such beautiful scenery, I calmed down my heart and I told You what was in my heart and my mind. and answer was given on the next day event. I was truly touched by You again. While singing worship songs, my mind suddenly came out a sentence "you're the light of your home." I know this is the answer from You. The answer which completely told me the reason why I still press on to You. Lord, You are a powerful God. I know i was stupid to ask You to show how powerful You are. You're angry with me, yet, You show me the power You have. Father Lord, thank You for not leaving me nor forsake me. There is no turning back once I have decided to follow Jesus as the worship song sounds"Christ is Enough". A beautiful and meaningful song to me. Father Lord, all these in the name of Jesus I thank You. Amen. :)
#####Christ is Enough-Hillsong#####
VERSE
Christ is my reward
And all of my devotion
Now there's nothing in this world
That could ever satisfy

PRE-CHORUS
Through every trial
My soul will sing
No turning back
I've been set free

CHORUS
Christ is enough for me
Christ is enough for me
Everything I need is in You
Everything I need

VERSE
Christ my all in all
The joy of my salvation
And this hope will never fail
Heaven is our home

PRE-CHORUS
Through every storm
My soul will sing
Jesus is here
To God be the glory

BRIDGE
I have decided to follow Jesus
No turning back
No turning back

The cross before me
The world behind me
No turning back
No turning back

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/h/hillsong/

No comments:

Post a Comment