Thursday, November 18, 2010

... ...my heart is totally gone!!!

Can someone tell me what is happening???
Is it the sun rise up from west???
Is it the Earth has increased its turning speed???
Why such thing will happen in the middle of my foundation life???
I still have to face with how many leavings???
My heart is totally gone now!!!
I was shocked when i got the news. I was blaming myself that why im tat slow??? slow until i toatally lost in my world now!!! Is it my antenna is in wrong orientation????
Who can answer my questions???!!!

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's pain when the wound is injured again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. yaya......i oso very shocked and emo many days adyyy cz tis news...haizzzz~ only 25 mroe days left to spend with her >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya...my antenna lost connection b4..tat's why till so late i only knew the news..

    ReplyDelete