Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Restless Heart... ... :-(

Term 2 exam is around the corner, it's only left 12days...

Time is running away, but I want to slow down my steps. I felt exhausted. I want to take a rest!!! However, i cant do so... Why? It's inter-related to term 1. During term1 exam, i didnt do well in my exam!!! A bad result tat i ever get!!! I didnt reach the minimum requirement... How come??? This is the first time, i did so badly in my exam... :'(

I told myself that i have to put more effort in this coming exam. I have to do very very very well in this coming exam. If not, i will memper-siasuikan myself at my hometown. Especially those old people will look down on me!!! I have to do well in everything i did, so that I able to lift up my head in front of those people.

I have to study very very hard... Yet, my heart is tired now!!! I want to let myself down!!! But, for this moment, i cant do so... My future and my face will be totally gone if i indulged myself..

Study study study... Nothing can be done except study!!!

>.< haiz... ...
:'( sob... sob...

No comments:

Post a Comment