How are we going to start a day?
There are so many choices for us to decide.
--> wake up late / wake up early
--> play games / study
--> surfing net with no purpose
--> start with a date
etc etc etc... ...
However, if we were going to start a day by focusing on God, the day will be different.
If we knew that we were going to do something which will glorify God, the day will be full with motivation.
and
If we started our days with a prayer even a small prayer by thanking God for the blessed sleep, the day will be brightened up with hope.
Most of the time, we tend to drift away from God. We will choose the thing which is not the God's will but ours. And problems always come after us when start to disobey God.
I feel good for today. I feel very good for today. As I know God is planning my day.
Start the day with a prayer, your day will be lightened up. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment