Sunday, August 18, 2013

不了解

我真的有那麼難了解嗎?
還是我不願意讓你們過於的了解我呢?

家人,我們真的都了解彼此嗎?
還是習慣了一起生活,就把習慣當成了了解呢?

我不喜歡被約束,不喜歡被過分的關心。
因為我害怕得到的那一刻,我就會再失去。


2 comments:

  1. Remember you told me that I used to doubt a lot about the meaning of life, and on questions like why certain things tended to happen in a specific pattern, and not other ways? Guess what, I have found most of the answers by myself. These answers are only opened up to you, when you find them out on your own. What you are experiencing now is part of 'that' whole thing. And you are like how I was. I survived it and transitioned, you will too. Have faith and love life. :D
    P/S: Your doubt is akin to a map given to you to search for a precious treasure. Not everyone deserves the treasure(to know the answer). But once you see through the secret, what you get is a lot more rewarding than you can ever imagine. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea, do not hesitate to leave any questions or messages on my blog. I will reply as soon as I see them. :D

    ReplyDelete