I thought i will write about how my long holidays went so far.
But obviously, I'm not going to write about it first because of someone.
I just have an intense chat with a friend.
He is my secondary school classmates.
Once, he was sitting in front of me. Sometimes, i sat besides him.
At that time, I know him as “忧郁小子” because he used to have a lot of negative thoughts which I'm not really fond of. Probably I'm not knowing him so well.
Even now, I don't know him well too.
What I could say now is "I have no idea about all these. I have never think so much about it but i just move on."
Questions which he gave me, answers which i gave him, i realized that external factors play a greater role in the every decision i made. It can because of a minor external factor, i change the whole plan of my life.
I couldn't really find a strong reason for myself in the decisions which i made. All the time i'm living for others. It's the greatest joke in my life!
Whatever he had asked me, I will think about them again and again.
Give me some time, I will figure them out.
In the coming academic year, I told him that I will try to study about accounting. I told him that I would like to try out some stuffs which have no relation to my course right now. I think it's a great start for me to know about accounting. It seems like there is still a little flame deep inside my heart to pursue in the field besides medicine and dentistry.
I'm clear that dentistry will not be my final destination. There is a place where I'm going to go, but i still don't know where it is.
My dear, thank you so so so muchhhh~ :)
No comments:
Post a Comment