She asked me out for sports, asked me out for makan, asked me to have a meal over her house, asked me to join her cell group and church.
I feel encourage when I'm with her and definitely I am encouraged by her too.
She encourages me to pray and to commit my problems to God and ask God to guide me through my current issues.
I would say if God did not place her in my life, I would probably slip away and never pick myself up in my faith.
I started pray to God, "God, please tell me what's the purpose for You to put me in Penang?"
I was searching for my answer since months ago. "God, please tell me why I am here?"
And at the same time, I prayed for the church which I want to go to permanently. "God, please show me if GBC were the church that I shall attend? If You wanted me to stay in this church, let there be an altar calling that I could answer to."
9th July - the day which I attended GBC for the first time. I woke up around 5 something in the morning. Normally, I will not wake up so early on Sunday morning and my alarm had not rung yet. However, I was wild awake with something stuck in my mind. I tried to sleep back but I failed to.
The feeling to pray for the something I prayed to God earlier was so strong. I just got up and prayed. After that, I just went for breakfast and read my bible.
" Commit your work to the Lord,
and your plans will be established." -- Proverbs 16:3
When I came across this verse, I was stunned and I told myself to commit everything to God and He will make a way for me.
On the church service, the title of the sermon was about "Rise to your Destiny"
Basically it's about God's purpose for u on this earth and wherever He sent u to, God has a purpose for you. At the end of the sermon, there's an ALTAR CALLING! 2 groups of people were called -- people who have been lukewarm and people who want to be God's armors to be at the front liner.
God answered my prayer, I belong to the first group of people. I have to answer to it and ignite the fire within me. I went to the altar and church leaders prayed for me. The first one came and prayed and I did not find it relevant to me. I continued to stand there and keep pressing on God. The second leader came and prayed and I did not find it relevant to me too. I continued pressing on God, telling Him that He knew what I was waiting for. The third leader came and asked me what I wanted to pray for. I told that I did not know why God put me here in Penang and I was lost. She prayed for me and she told me that God put you here is not want you to do something for Him, but He wants you to grow up spiritually, so He placed spiritual people in my life to guide me, to teach me and to help me. That's His ultimate purpose to put you in Penang.
I just came to my realization that I am at the downhill for my spiritual life and I need to lift it up,
I just thank God for answering my prayer and settling me down at a church.
Father Lord, You are just wonderful, powerful and beautiful.
I just want to Thank You for saving my life by sending Your beloved Son, Jesus to redeem us.
Thank you for forgiving all the sins that I have done. Thank you for Your grace and mercy in my life. Father Lord, I just want to commit myself and my relationship with Chun Mun unto Your mighty hands.
Everything I pray and thank in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment