Monday, December 31, 2012

Letter of the year

Dedicated to:

God
Thank you for being there for me all the time. Thank you for never leave me nor forsake me.
I don't know whether it's You found me or i found You. Anyway, I'm glad that I know You before the world is going to end. ;)
The best thing is You have transformed me and my life as well. Thank you, Jesus :)


******************************************************************************


My family


I know that i'm not that talkactive at home. I know that i always show the poker face. I know that i always raise up my voice when i talk. and I know that im so hot-tempered and impatient until sometimes you all can't bear with me.
Sometimes, i seem like i don't care about what you all had done. But actually, i care. I really care about everything. It is just that i didn't show out to you all. 
This is because I'm strong enough, I'm tough enough  in your eyes.
Anyway, thank you for the loves, for the cares, and everything that you have given to me. :)


******************************************************************************


My friends

Hey, how are you? Everything fine? Haha xD I act differently when im together with you all. I'm not as serious as the suk jin who is at home. Haha... ...
Thank you for bringing so much joy to me.
Thank you for being there all the time.
Thank you for listening to my stories which the key points of the stories are always here and there and you need to match them up together by yourselves. that's me, sukjin~ ok? haha :p
For those who lend me their works and taught me in my study, Thank you very much ya~ :) Please continue to lend me your homework and teach me, okay?
I know that i'm slow, but you're so nice because you're willing to teach me patiently. :]
Let's study hard, play hard together. 
Life is all about learning! We learn through study but we learn the most when we're playing! haha XD
Let's jia you togther and fight for what we dream of.
and I believe that we can do it!!!! hehe ^_^ keep fighting!!!!!!!
The best thing: I'm extremely glad and proud to have you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Life will not be so beautiful without you~ 

2 comments: